| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lebanon, Mo in June is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in June is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly parched. Circa 104.1mm (4.1in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 14:36 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Lebanon, Mo June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Lebanon, Mo, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Lebanon, Mo:
- Lexington, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Lee'S Summit Reed Wlr, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) W
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) W
- Springfield, Missouri, Usa - 92.1 kms (57.3 miles) SSW
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SW
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) SSW