| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lebanon, Mo in August is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 86.1mm (3.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Lebanon, Mo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lebanon, Mo, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lebanon, Mo:
- Lexington, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Lee'S Summit Reed Wlr, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) W
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) W
- Springfield, Missouri, Usa - 92.1 kms (57.3 miles) SSW
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SW
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) SSW